Hit me up with some download recommendations… movies, tv shows etc. you think I might be interested in. Or your favorites. They don’t have to be new or recent.
- Thanks to the once monopolistic nature of the telecommunications industry here in Australia it has held back growth, innovation and competition. So the general case being for internet packages; they generally come with a cap per month. Prices are expensive compared to the US. If you go over the cap, speeds are slowed - or you are charged extortionate rates. So when you have left over cap/allowance you try to use it before it resets. I’ve got a lot to ‘burn’ this month. The existence of the cap probably entices many folks to ‘get value’ for what they have already paid for (a certain number of mb’s) and could instead - increase the net amount of download bandwidth as opposed to lessening it.
- vanessazn answered:Twin Peaks, anyting David Lynch, Jean-Luc Godard films. It’s good weird shit. An I’ve been into ambient, noise like Tristeza, Ben Frost..
- makeitlemonade answered:If you’
- self-ownership answered:Dexter, Lost
- yuppienews said:Mad Men & Breaking Bad!
- statewilleatitself answered:Breaking Bad, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, Battlestar Galactica (new version), Homeland (Showtime)
- subversivetendencies answered:TV: Lie to Me, Dexter, John Adams (only one season, great show).
- libertarians said:Television: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Entourage.
- iambinarymind answered:BBC’s modernized version of Sherlock Holmes called “Sherlock” & HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire” (Atlantic City during prohibition) w/Gary Buscemi.
- almondarmin answered:suggestion number one: get a VPN
- conza posted this