The Eurozone Crisis Simplified
The “Let it Default" section is missing the option of "Repudiate the National Debt”. “Eurozone forced to live within its means”, doesn’t mean there has to be or should be higher taxes (i.e more of the problem). The state doesn’t have any other means besides force. Without the aggression and the threat there of, there wouldn’t be these now inevitable crises. These nations are bankrupt. These crises are a natural result of a fundamental error, there shouldn’t even be a European Union.
- max793 likes this
- prancing-uboot likes this
- booksofthought likes this
- fique-tranquilo reblogged this from conza and added:
- jonathan-cunningham likes this
- jonathan-cunningham said: More debt during down times can help pay for it in later decades.
- conza posted this